In the oven – Morpheus for Unity
Just wanted to give a quick heads up.
We’re anticipating the initial release Morpheus for Unity will be ready for testing in the next few weeks. If the Beta site isn’t quite ready we’ll find another avenue to get it in your hands.
The first iteration will be using our Unity Medium rig level:
- Rigged with MRS – The Morpheus Rigging System
- Basic body – We’re gonna play with some full body blendshapes but the first one will be rough
- Facial setup – Blendshape face setup and we’ll play with leaving some of the customization shapes in as well
- Some setup adaptation will be happening – going from modeled brows to textures and more.
- Adhering to Unity humanoid requirements.
- Bokser is working on the first move-set work and will be using this asset. Videos and more will be a part of that push.
- We’ll work towards bringing full character generation with bridge to unity for rapid character prototyping for your own projects
- Our current plan is that Morpheus base (in all release versions) will be free for personal use. We’ll have more details later but we will have a path for commercial use
For more info on the Morpheus for Unity push, check it out here. We’ll have more details about the rig at release.