Stuff We Like
To remind us what we’re using when our computers die. This will be updated periodically.
High end 3D game engines that are free to use for indie developers
- Wing – Burton’s go to
- Sublime – Bokser’s go to
- SourceTree – Git WYSIWYG app. We use it to link to bitbucket
- Maya plugins
- Screen Grabbing
- Snipping tool | Windows 10 – Nice little screen grabber
- Camtasia – Not free but a great screen video capture package
- Dropbox – Been using it forever now. It’s great.
- Freshbooks – Fantastic time tracking/invoicing service we’ve used for years
- Rigging Dojo – We mentor there and consider them friends as well.
- Pandora – Great way to find new artists similar to those you know you like
- Star Citizen/Squadron 42 – Been following this one a long time. A tech geek’s game project – been amazing to see the progress they’ve made over the years. We know a thing or two about long burn projects.
- Ori and the Blind Forest – Beautiful animation, designs, music, backgrounds, story. Can’t wait for the sequel